HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
Off The Wall Creations Classes are now available in the
North Pole/Fairbanks area. Off The Wall Creations has recently relocated to North Pole where we hope to re-establish our home decor, vinyl lettering, and craft classes business.

Keep Scrolling down to see the pictures of the crafts offered

**Turn off pop-up blocker if you are purchasing crafts**
Photobucket
Photobucket

FAQ

How does this work?
You will prepay for the craft item of your choice by using our paypal check out service. Please leave any specific instructions for the craft you've chosen in the "Leave Seller A Comment" section when checking out. Then please email me at offthewallcreations@hotmail.com with the day and time you would like to sign up for the class.

We recommend that you please Pre-Order no later then a week before the class
However there are exceptions. Please contact me at offthewallcreations@hotmail.com

Classes are filled first come first serve

Do I need to stay the full class?
No, Many of these crafts take only minutes. You can come and go as you wish, however products that includes any painting will need enough time to dry.

How many people per class?
I like to fill the class with about 10-15 people
If the minimum class amount is not met, you may be asked to join another class
Minimum per class 8

Do I have to attend the classes to buy an item?
NO, however each item will be about $1-3 more (depending on the item) and you will need to pick up the item from my home

Can I purchase a finished product?
Yes, you will find the price of most finished items in the drop down menu button. I prefer items to be picked up. Contact me if interested in shipping.

Do I need to bring anything?
Each craft has a list of items needed to bring from home. Although we encourage people to bring a little treat to share with other class members, it is not required.

Where are you located?
The classes are held in my home in North Pole (near the High School). I will email the address once you sign up for the class.

Do I get a discount for bringing my own items?
No

May I hold my own craft night?
Yes! You can host your own craft night at your own convenience. We will give the discounted price if you have $250 or more in sales. I will instruct you on what each project requires for completion. You are responsible for the pick up of craft items.

Refund Policy:
You may cancel your order one week before the class.If you would like to cancel your order after the weeks time cutoff, you will be given store credit if you are unhappy with any products. Because most items are personalized and we do not have inventory or stock on hand & we are unable to resell the product.


Have more questions?
I would be more then happy to answer them for you. Please call Erika at 907-488-0382
or email
offthewallcreations@hotmail.com

No comments: